Race4Home Set The New Standard For Malaysia Property Listing Market!

Race4Home.com.my Forums Race4Home Set the New Standard for Malaysia Property Listing Market! Race4Home Set The New Standard For Malaysia Property Listing Market!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    race4home
    Keymaster

Today, the property listing options in Malaysia still very limited and furthermore the cost of listing is at high end side that ranging from RM 1500 ~ RM 2500 per average agent per year. By introducing Race4Home.com.my, we believe that we could bring the change to todays property listing market by make it the easiest way it’s ever been to promote property rental / sales listings for free.

Don’t read me wrong, free listing doesn’t means that, it must be low cost listing marketplace that likely come with limited features. On the contrary, Race4Home.com.my provided the most needed premium features in todays property listing market such as:
    – 360° Virtual Tour fully integrated listing display feature.
    – Lead Generation System​
    – Latest Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
    – Front-end Dashboard Features
    – Search Result Page in both map location + listing feature.
    – Insight Property Data
    – and many mores.

Most of it, you can only have it in other Malaysia Property listing website by paying for it or become their paid members. Well, in Race4Home.com.my you don’t have to pay a single cents to have them all in your listing page. Race4Home aimed to be Malaysia 1st One-stop center for property listing marketplace for all agents, agencies and buyers. Race4Home will set the New Standard for today Malaysia Property Listing Market, that’s we guarantee! Let’s join us today by registering yourself at Race4Home.com.my for absolutely FREE! Click to Register @ Race4Home.com.my

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare listings

Compare

Welcome to Race4Home

Install APP